Need USB handsets for control rooms and coordination centers?
Fill out this form and we will get right back to you!
In need of USB handsets for control centres and coordination centres?
Sign up here and we will contact you as soon as possible!
Intelligent USB handset solution with Push-To-Talk-/Push- To-Mute function
Reliable technology is essential for a smooth process. With the Plathosys CT 260 PRO handset we have developed a professional product especially for these demanding challenges. The system solution with special solutions for the highest demands on reliability in complex situations.
One unnecessary connection too many? One push to talk button too few? Need an option for a second listener? All this is and more possible with the CT 260 PRO. Let’s talk!
The most important facts about the Plathosys CT 260 PRO
Versatile connection options
USB handset accessories for control centres
- Customized integrable systems solution
- Hook on/-off-function *
- Ring tone signal via internal loudspeaker
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) via
- Headset* to DHSG Standard (wireless headset)
- Optional listening in via headset/second handset
- Locally configurable PTT- and PTM-function***
- EU-conformity to EU directive 1995/5/EG (R&TTE directive)/CE marking
- Acoustic Shock Protection
- Voice quality earpiece and microphone: Frequency range 100 Hz to 7.500 Hz according to ETSI ES 202 739‘ (wideband audio quality)
- Echo Cancellation
- Hearing aid compatibility (HAC) according to FCC Part 68.316 and 68.317
- Separate volume control
- Handset (Earpiece and microphone)
- Headset (Earpiece and microphone)
- Internal/external loudspeakers **
- Desktop microphone
- API-software available for the development of customers‘ specific applications
- Plug&play installation
- USB sockets with high locking strength
- External passive loudspeaker can be connected
- Independently usable switching contact if preferred as PTT-function*
One handset - versatile connection options. The Plathosys CT 260 PRO
Enhanced performance for professional use through greater flexibility in your connection options.
Tailored to meet the requirements of your dispatcher workstation
The CT 260 PRO has been developed as a systems solution, so we can meet every individual requirement of your dispatcher workstations (D).
Optional accessories include a foot-operated switch ①, a desktop microphone ②, an external passive loudspeaker ③, a cordless ④ or cabled headset ⑥ as well as a second handset ⑤.
With the CT 260 PRO using API all devices can be configured in line with individual customer requirements.
A perfect match. Plathosys CT 260 PRO & accessories
Cordless & cabled headsets
E.g. Jabra PRO 9465 DUO (binaural) or Jabra BIZ 2400 (monaural)
Other models on request
With a sturdy synthetic casing and a transmission range 250 Hz-8kHz. Enables monitoring in noisy environments (Part No. 103748)
Sophisticated down to the smallest detail.
Our ergonomic Plathosys gooseneck microphone, for example, has an extremely reliable and smooth-running PTT button. So that important instructions are guaranteed to reach their recipient.
We also offer development of special solutions for you.
Technical data: Plathosys CT 260 PRO at a glance
(USB: 5V, max. 400mA).
Supports USB 1.1. & 2.0 & 3.0
The system is addressable for
32 Bit and 64 Bit
Scope of delivery
USB Handset PTT/PTM
with coiled cable
USB base station
USB connecting cable 2m
MS Windows 2000
MS Windows Vista
MS Windows 7
MS Windows 8.1
(1.1. or higher)
Description of material
Visit our Website
Detailed information about our products and services can be found on our website.
For sample orders: contact us!